FEATURES AND CELEBRATIONS

Hello!

Once again I am racing around working working working! But I did have time to sit down and watch myself on tv for my debut on the Alan Titschmarsh Show which you can watch here :) I have screen grabbed a couple of images from the show, it was such a lovely day. 




To celebrate the amazing reaction I have received from the show I will be giving away one of my wigs which is now on sale on my etsy.

For a chance to win simply like my facebook page, like and share this post!


Sincerely,

Louise 

xox

Louise Walker

Louise Walker is an award winning knitting pattern and kit designer based in South London.

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I'm chuffed for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looking, you are so great with these outfits. I want to get a good quality sheepskin jakcet, it seems that cwmalls.con are a good place to shop sheepskin jackets, I hope I can get what I like.

    ReplyDelete