Thursday 24 January 2013

WHAT I'VE BEEN KNITTING: MORE WILDLIFE AND GHIBLI

I recently had an order for one of my fox stoles, with the newly designed thinner face. Instead of using Rowan yarn I decided to venture out in the cold and snow to a new wool shop and found this beautiful foxy orange colour by DROPS. You can find it here! I would definitely recommend it as it feels great and is a superwash yarn. 

If you're local to Essex then you need to check out Yarn Therapy, a wonderful little shop in Great Baddow. What I loved about their shop was that you can't buy acrylic in there, and as I move away from using it, its as place I'll be visiting more and more. Also I prefer supporting these kind of shops rather than going to Hobbycraft, even though I practically live next to it.



I also sold my first soot sprite, which I made in a evening. I'm happier with the eyes on this one as I felt (craft pun) they were a little far apart on the first. All I can do is learn as I go along, and I do really like making these little things. 


Sincerely,

Louise

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...