Friday 28 December 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN KNITTING: FOX STOLE

Todays knit follows on from yesterdays post on the children scarves I'd been making. As I was making for a younger client I wanted to redesign him a little, using felt for the eyes and nose and having a shorter tail and legs. I used beautiful Rowan Creative Focus Worsted yarn, made up of wool and alpaca so he had a lovely texture to him. I think tweaking the design gives me more options when making these foxes, however I'm still not ready to finalise a pattern for them!




Sincerely,

Louise

xox

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy - he is gorgeous! *Eagerly awaits pattern*. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm thinking after the next order I get I'll get the pattern written down so I can share it xox

      Delete
  2. Brilliant love this fox, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see the pattern and give it a go. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...