Friday 21 October 2011

Past Knitting


I started knitting last January (almost a year now!), we were at my Nan and Granddad's and my sister was knitting. I was jealous and asked her to teach me. With the help of my sister, mother, nan and friend Faith I learnt to knit. I think it really took off when I saw the fox stoles made, they inspired a lot of my creations. I rarely use patterns because I think designing or just knitting and seeing how it works out is half the fun! Here are some of my past knits that have brought me up to this point. 














I really like fox imagery and that is why I am drawn to doing a hunting project. I think if I can produce something broader than just foxes I will be able to create a series with variety in however sticking to the one theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...