Tuesday 13 December 2011

Buble Christmas Blues

Over the past couple of months I've been working on my new project, compiling research, making things and shooting. I will be back dating my blog with this (where I have not had the chance to do so at the time) and hopefully posting a new free pattern in the next week!

But firstly, I decided it would be a good idea to download the Michael Buble Christmas Album as well as Crazy Love (one of my favourite albums ever). I would recommend Buble to absolutely anybody in a relationship, he'll make you realise how amazing love it and how lucky you are to have found that special person. I would not recommend Buble to any single person, Buble over Christmas will just make you cry, especially Crazy Love. I guess that when you are single and you hear 'you're nobody till somebody loves you' its pretty much a tipping point. And Buble, although I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, I don't believe you, or any other man, could ever possibly feel that way about a women. 

I dislike the way that for a split second the music gives you hope, that maybe there is this preconceived destiny and a white knight. I think I'll just stick to believing in unicorns. 

1 comment:

  1. "And The Day Came When The Risk It Took To Remain Tightly Closed In The Bud Was More Painful Than The Risk It Took To Bloom...".
    (Alicia Keys....The Element Of Freedom).

    Your a lovely look'in young lady.....AND...Believe
    me, you will find (hopefully)......'That some men 'DO' feel 'THAT' way about women'.

    ReplyDelete

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...