Sunday 28 August 2011

Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you

So I have just entered into a new relationship with my knitting machine, brought home from Wimborne and just my type: a complete arse.
Like any new relationship I was very excited about the concept. Being in love with the idea of being in love instead realising of the reality of commitment. There was that shyness and almost a desperation, wanting it to work so badly but rushing it has only left me with several useless knitting attempts.
However these rubbishy bits are all part of learning and although the machine has left me in the most foul of moods, listening to The Smiths and in tears I do feel I can take it on again.
I think I may have over reacted to my initial attempts at machine knitting, just because you know one type of knitting does not mean you know all. Things take time and I'll just have to be patient with it. I'm sure we can work on it together and make beautiful jumpers ... eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Love my knitting machine,they are so versatile, I have had 1 for 25 years.would be glad to help you.Beverly

    ReplyDelete

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...