Monday 4 July 2011

Sl1 k'wise Inc1 Inc1 k3

Tonight I picked up my (old) 8 needles and started knitting again. For my Nans 70th Birthday I decided to knit her a bunch of flowers! I'm working on roses at the moment and as I left my double sided needles at home I'm limited on the patterns I can follow.

A couple of weeks ago Nan and I visited the cheap shop to buy some wool, I asked her to pick the colours for a patchwork I wanted to make! Little did she know it was for the flowers! So hopefully she'll love them.


This is the pattern I used for the flower, it was easy to follow and gave a great result! I'll adapt it slightly so the flowers are on wires rather than on a pin.

http://crazydaisy60.blogspot.com/2009/09/copyright-alison-hogg-2009.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...