Monday 11 April 2011

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Bournemouth any more

The last few days I've been busy settling in at home, still doing a retouching job and playing on my iphone! Now I'm back I've started shooting my next project, which is based on the Essex Stereotype but taking it into a high fashion concept. Heres a rough edit of my concept, taking the well know white stilettos, ankle bracelet and tanned legs. I've pin pointed various Essex aspects and will be transferring them into images! Got hold of a bar that was used in The Only Way is Essex, I guess this project is my response to that stereotype the programme has cast on us. Just a bit of humour at the end of the day, but I'm excited as I'm usually quite studio based! Really thankful to my friend Tasha for letting me use her lovely legs in a photo, figured I might crop it into a square!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...