Saturday 16 April 2011

Shopping for Prams


Yesterday I continued shooting my Essex project, around and around the county for my locations. My rough edit from the shoot has hardly been retouched, I guess I'm not used to taking photos so quickly and it being done, so I'm still a little unsure of this project. For this image I used the photographer Nick Turpin's (http://www.nickturpin.com/work/street) work as inspiration as he shoots real street moments but they become somewhat constructed as he lights them. I managed to get hold of a couple of prams and models and drove to Lakeside with the explorer kit to take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...