Monday 12 April 2010

CAP







After last weeks blog showing my DD work I wanted to also put up my final CAP images. After several test shoots with different models I was able to put together 6 final images. I wish I could have done more however finding these 6 did take along time. I would rather have 6 strong images than 8 with weaker ones. I am really pleased with these, I did however use all digital files in the end, but I would love to go back and shoot more in film. Hopefully when I get some free time I can clean up the film scans, rather than leaving them in a folder! I styled these photos myself and had a make up artist come in for the hair and make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...