Monday 8 March 2010

Emma



These are some more shots I produced from my second shoot for my CAP project, after researching old photos I styled the images and called in a make up artist to help me give a masculin look to my female model. I shot in film and digital, the top image is film, which has a slightly different colouring to it from the postproduction I did. I wanted to include it to show the difference between the two. I wish I had more time to shoot it in film and achieve some better shots. Overall I was really happy with the results of the shoot, and feel it came such a long way from my first test shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...