Thursday 21 January 2010

Richard Burnbridge

At the moment I am trying to think of ideas for new projects. I want to get into taking fashion images, I have always been interested in looking at them but never confident enough to do it. I am therefore looking at different fashion photographers and how they are taking them! I am more interested in the posing and how to make my photos look professional and beautiful! This photograph caught my eye when researching. I love the movement in her body and hands and how her head is still. The photo itself does not really inspire me but the pose and idea of movement does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etsy Awards - One Year On

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I won the Etsy Awards. Time has flown by and my small business has grown so much. Winning th...